Dental insurance works in much the same way that medical insurance works. For a specific monthly rate (or “premium”), you are entitled to certain dental benefits, usually including regular checkups, cleanings, x-rays, and certain services required to promote general dental health. Some plans will provide broader coverage than others and some will require a greater financial contribution on your part when services are rendered. Some plans may also provide coverage for certain types of oral surgery, dental implants, or orthodontia.
Select one of the options below to obtain a quote!
- What is a PPO dental insurance plan?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of PPO Dental Insurance Plans?
- What is a HMO dental insurance plan?
- How is an HMO dental plans different from a PPO dental plans?
- What are the main considerations for purchasing a HMO or PPO dental plan?
- What is the best dental plan for me?
Please contact me if you would like to more information or recommendations on Dental Insurance Plans.
Phone: (800) 300-0205